Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

Aku Sudah Bertunang Suke Baca Diari Blogger we're REALLY TRUE FRIENDS... HEADER #1 requested FIND IT MEAN CONTEST Girls' CODES i got TOP 5!!!! Blog dah berubah! CONTEST= Show Me Your BFF Terharunye..

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

TRUE FOLLOWERS
15 April 2011

Okay, Assalamua'laikum..
this is not the right time for me
to explain the definition of the tittle!

not TRUE-SEJATI
but TRUE-BETUL-TAK TIPU

ni bukti bahawa korang tak follow dan follow iqah!
menipu ye! iqah tak kisah pon sebenarnye, cuma lain
kali tolong jangan tipu iqah dekat SHOUTBOX ok!


Kalau ditolak my twitter an my sis punye e-mail..
baru 16..


Tolak pulak my sis's blog, my e-mail and my blog..
baru 3..


and the last one..

TOTAL= 20

My name is iqah and i have only 20 followers!
you, lied to me!!

Thanks to TRUE FOLLOWERS ok!
i love you so much!
muah muah!
:face67::face50:

Label: ,







Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv