Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

My Bestie! ^_^ My Favourite's Patriotik Songs FaceBlog Speacial for NAS ADILA & JESSICA Cedihnya, Happynya CONTEST BLOG PALING CANTIK Who is AFAWI Wah Famousnya AYU Melda Ahmad AYU buat CONTEST

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

Terharunye..
30 Mac 2011

OMG!!! this the 2nd one!!
i'm so feel apriciated! by AYU!!
again and again!

although i've give this message, she still wanna make an entry about me!

actually, i'm really meant it.. the "it's ok if you're not make an entry bout me.." because erverything that i typed, are my diary.. so only people that read and open my blog@diary are LUCKY! ok, i knew u can understanding me!


This is the post:.

u can't read it clearly?? read it here:: HEY U (: BCE YE.. by AFARA

really really touching me!!!
ergh! does anyone can do it for me..:face40:?? no, i knew the answer!
it'll must be NO!!




a/p:: anyone that didn't find my follower and want to follow me, PLEASE click follow button at the navbar. sorry k coz i'll get EROR if i add the FOLLOWERS element!

a/p:: my mood |=
:face47:,:face50:,:face75:,emoticon05

Label: ,







Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv