Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

FIND IT MEAN CONTEST Girls' CODES i got TOP 5!!!! Blog dah berubah! CONTEST= Show Me Your BFF Terharunye.. My Bestie! ^_^ My Favourite's Patriotik Songs FaceBlog Speacial for NAS ADILA & JESSICA

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

HEADER #1 requested
09 April 2011

Wah,happynyer iqah first time blogger series request header!
i'm in rush so Apple Simmers, kalau ada salah cakap k!



i feel like something goes wrong so, please leave a shout for me at the shoutbox with a reminder for me k! just for APPLE SIMMERS

CHECK OUT HER COOL BLOG HERE!


kalau rasa okay, inform me first k!

Label:







Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv