Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

Antara Perkara yang kurang Disukai oleh Profesiona... Tips Menjaga Lappy Sofware GIMP serupa dengan PHOTOSHOP Diari IQAH -permulaan dahulu- A Lot Of New Stories Sorry.. MOTIVASI & PECUTAN AWALUPSR::Anda berusahaAnda ber... Tutorial Snow Effect di Blog Erghh!Motivasi yang diberi khas untuk y6 tu, sanga... Kelas Tercantik

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

SKTS....and ME!!
19 Februari 2011

What can i say??

SKTS the best! for so sure, my ex-school, can't defeat SKTS...

yeah, i mean,

maybbe my ex-s is the beautiful but

SKTS is the best!

enought 4 that..now bout me!


Photobucket Nursyafiqah Syamsul Anuar

Photobucket 12 y.o

8 March 1999

:41: Start blogging since this year-2011-!

Photobucket Love to online and post entry!

Friendly and careless-sometimes!

:d: Want to be the best among the best!

:51: Love to taking pictures! -photography

:face38: Fall in love with BLOG!

:face29: HATE to find a gadget!

:face19: Love 1A+1A+1A+1A+1A=5A!!!

:c: Still in progress to edit this blog!

:face50: CAN'T see anything in front of me..when i'm type some entry!hihi.. :)


me:: ":face3: If you hate me.. i want to 'kick' you from here"

you:: "Photobucket I HATE THIS BLOG SO MUCH!!!"

me:: "but..i cant'!

you:: why??!!

me:: :face71:







Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv