Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

Wah Famousnya AYU Melda Ahmad AYU buat CONTEST Jealous Headers for Blog Rajinnya iqah hari ni.. Cerita Rumah Sewa Berhantu Tak tahulah iqah nak cakap macammana lagi..Iqah ke... Tak tahulah iqah nak cakap macammana lagi..Iqah ke... Kem Tegas Diri Sk Taman Semarak 2011 -part 1

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

Who is AFAWI:s:
17 Mac 2011

AFAWI:s::s:
wait wait:x::x:

SIAPAKAH:s:
:62:Ayu farahana
:62:Firza nazihah
:62:Amira najiha
:62:nur shazWani
:62:siti nurfakhIra

BAGAIMANAKAH:s:
Tertubuh pada tahun lepas ketika kitaorang kawan & rapat -ergh! sama-sama slalulah

APAKAH:s:
hanya sebagai nama PERSAHABATAN @PERSAUDARAAN

DI MANAKAH:s:
Di hati masing-masing

BILAKAH:s:
2009-Kini [selama-lamanya]


AFAWI is cool. We're best friends forever.

you:: why iqah also with them?
me:: yeah, i don't know, and i don't want to know, and i'm use to be with them without my name in AFAWI.

you:: why you must say that you are with them? why not others?
me:: because we are BFF. Just there is no a capital letter such as 'S' or 'I' [means me]. but there is AFAWI and ME. [it is totally true, ayu & me created it]

you:: still can't get you.
me:: title is not important to us. we're BFF & true friends ever.

Any questions? you can ask me.
What? ok, ok, i'm sorry, just wanna involve myself in The Speaking Kids.

AFAWI ditubuhkan tanpa pengetahuan iqah dan menimbulkan sedikit konflik setelah iqah merampas sebuah buku AFAWI yang slalu dinyorokkan oleh Ayu. Mengapa iqah marah? Kerana ketika itu kami berkawan baik. dan, siapa yang tak terasa betul tak?
sekarang, kami ok!
pandai jugak firza & ayu cover problem tuh...

oklah..G2G (got to go), see ya in Who is AFAWI part2!

Label:







Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv