Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

CONTEST BLOG PALING CANTIK Who is AFAWI Wah Famousnya AYU Melda Ahmad AYU buat CONTEST Jealous Headers for Blog Rajinnya iqah hari ni.. Cerita Rumah Sewa Berhantu Tak tahulah iqah nak cakap macammana lagi..Iqah ke...

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

Cedihnya, Happynya
20 Mac 2011

Herm,
SUPRISING???
WONDERING???
FALLING???

What iqah wanna say about??

ok,ok, fine!
my sis, Fieza, my bro, Ikmal, & my cousins, Lekha and Hawa,
are on their way to their place!

F- SBPISB
I- Mahad Tahfiz____ (pnjg sgt)
L&H- Home at Perak

a/p:: my mood |= :face70:,:face47:,:face30:,:face31:



now, iqah, amy & fiera
waiting for ayah, Bibik, & Opah


a/p:: my mood |= :face1:,:face4:,:face12:,:face19:




ok, iqah really want to change entry's font.
didn't get it?from Monotype Corsiva, to ____?
could anyone give me an idea??

my mind is out crazier than you thought just now!:face53:



Really sorry coz iqah want to watch Waktu Rehat Disney!


:face39:i'm proud of you, Ayu:face40:
memang bestie ever!


Ayu Farahana

12 years old
UPSR candidate 2011
Love Photography
Someone


About Me Myspace Comments





Nursyafiqah

12 years old
UPSR candidate 2011
Love Music
Single

(bukan nak menunjuk, but, ada ke sesape yg bwat camni??)

i :h: Ayu

Label:







Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv