Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


Hello , iqah99 here . I'm a dancer&singer . Another M'sia girl here :D
And kpop -SNSD!- is seriously so cool . OHMYGAWD . Btw , PURPLE IS AWESOME ! WHITE TOO :D
Hating me doesn't make you pretty nor cute . TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
http://sktsstudent.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying ! unless u ask me 1st!
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy !
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of iqah!
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Please click on it !
Your nuffnang ads here .

Recent posts

Facebook.. Mesyuarat Pengawas Tak Nak!! Motivasi Guru Besar First Entry

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole
Editor : Ayu @Afara
Owner : me-lah!

Check out my magazine!
14 Januari 2011

Check out my magazine! iqah and ikmal masa 7 tahun ada masuk majalah and memang betul ni!
iqah buka laman web mereka majalah palsu kemudian mereka tunjuk majalah original..(hanya nak tunjuk jenama) nd kitorang terpilih... fashion kanak-kanak -baju karate






Don't steal.
God is looking.




sdvsdfv